What is PPC?
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) is a way of attracting targeted visitors (or leads) to your website essentially by paying a fee on various keywords that compliment your products or services (such as ‘plumbers in london’, ‘electric cars’ etc.). One of the main advantages of PPC is that websites can typically start receiving targeted visitors within 24 hours.
How can SEOGuy help with my PPC Management?
I provide various Freelance based PPC Consultancy service’s in order to help customers make best use of their existing PPC campaigns, or to setup brand new campaigns. My Freelance PPC Services usually consists of
- • Website audit in order to ensure the website structure and pages would help gain maximum sales/enquiries.
- • Initial keyword research to ensure we are using the most suited keywords.
- • Setup of the PPC account.
- • Setup of your Adwords Conversion Tracking as well as Google Analytics Integration.
- • Creation of all Ad text which would get displayed on search engines.
- • Implementing tools to help us monitor the performance & costs of the PPC account.
- • Daily/Weekly analysis of conversion rates.
- • Strategic implementation & Management of Display Campaigns.
- • Setup and ongoing management of Remarketing campaigns.
- • Monthly reporting and strategic PPC account analysts.
- • Full telephone and email support as well as face-to-face PPC Consultancy.
- • … and so much more.
Setting up a PPC account
I would setup a PPC account for you to a point where you could manage it yourself, or I am happy to manage it for you on an on-going basis. Your account would be typically setup on Google Adwords, Microsoft adCenter, or Yahoo sponsored search.
Wish to setup and manage your own PPC campaigns in-house but not sure how? No problem. My PPC training services can provide you with on-site 1-to-1 training or group based training from beginners to advanced level. I can provide both on-site and off-site training. The training I provide would be bespoke and geared towards your products and services. I provide hands-on training so that if you choose to, by the end of the training session, your PPC account would actually be live and ready to generate visitors. The training session duration depends on your requirements so can last 1 day to however many days we mutually agree on depending on the size, market and complexity of your products and services.
You may already have a PPC campaign running which may not be performing as well as you would like it to, or you may just want someone to review it for you. I can conduct a detailed analysis of your PPC campaign and provide you with a full report detailing how well your campaign is currently performing, identifying missed opportunity keywords, advising how your return on investment (ROI) for each of your keywords or campaigns can be improved, analysis of your landing pages and so much more. The PPC audit can be done as a one-off exercise or on a monthly/quarterly basis.
PPC Mentor Service
So you want to do PPC yourself? As this will help you learn how PPC works, and will allow you to stay on top of your PPC campaigns? What’s stopping you? Just the thought that you don’t quite know how to? Maybe you feel you need someone to guide or mentor you? What you are asking for is a very common request! Hence the reasons I also provide a PPC Mentoring service, where I become your PPC Mentor. Here I will spend an agreed amount of time per month on:
- Guiding you on how-to setup your PPC account.
- How to Optimise your PPC account.
- Advising you how to review your PPC account.
- Advising you what other forms of PPC are available to you.
- Advising you other search engines you can do your PPC on.
- Answering your questions.
- Trouble shooting any PPC issues that you may have.